STATE BANK ATM SERVICES
State Bank offers you the convenience of 43,000+ ATMs in India, the largest network in the country and continuing to expand fast! This means that you can transact free of cost at the ATMs of State Bank Group using any State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card (This includes the ATMs of State Bank of India as well as the Associate Banks - namely, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Travancore.)
KINDS OF CARDS ACCEPTED AT STATE BANK ATMs
Besides all debit cards issued by State Bank of India, following cards are also accepted at State Bank ATMs:
State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Cards:
India's largest bank is proud to offer you a range of debit cards to suit your needs. Apart from access to our ATM network these cards can be used at merchant establishments. Click here to know about card offerings.
ATM Access and enhanced convenience
Use the ‘Banking' option on State Bank ATMs and enjoy a host of services:
The most popular service on our ATMs enables customers to withdraw up to a daily limit of Rs. 40,000/- (limit on Classic Debit Card. Higher value cards permit daily withdrawal limits of up to Rs. 1 lakh per day)
A service which enables you to withdraw your preferred amounts with just a touch. The options in the denomination of 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10,000 are available.
Use this service to change your password at regular intervals.
Expecting an inflow of funds in your account? Use this service to check the current available balance in your account. This service is also available on the main option screen after swiping your card. You can also ‘Go Green' by selecting the view option as the balance is displayed on the screen else get a transaction receipt by selecting print.
Keep track of the transactions in your account by availing this service. Mini-statement gives you an insight into the last 10 transactions in your account.
Use the ‘Transfer option on State Bank ATMs and avail of:
Card to Card Transfer
Send cash in a flash from one SBI Debit Card to the other. Using this free and easy service, you can transfer up to Rs.40,000/- per day instantly to your loved ones. There is no limit on number of transactions. The limit of Rs.40,000/- per day will be common across the C2C and Card to Account facility. All you need is your SBI debit card, your pin and the beneficiary's debit card number.
Credit Card Payment (Visa)
Use this service to pay the bill of any Visa credit card. Use the 'Services' option on State Bank ATMs and avail of:
Credit Card Payment
Make a paperless payment of your SBI credit card bill.
SBI Life Premium Payment
Pay your SBI Life insurance premium payment using any of our ATMs.
Talk non-stop and recharge your mobile prepaid connection from any of our 43000+ ATMs. A popular service amongst customers, it ensures you never run out of time to catch up with your dear ones over the mobile network.
Cheque Book Request
Order your cheque book without visiting the branch or filling in any transaction slips. Remember to update your registered address in the branch as the cheque book will be delivered at the address registered in the branch.
Make a donation to your favourite charity. For example, (a) Vaishno Devi (b) Shirdi Saibaba (c) Gurudwara Takht Saheb, Nanded (d) Tirupati (e) Sri Jagannath Temple, Puri (f) Palani, Tamil Nadu (g) Kanchi Kamakoti Petam, Tamil Nadu (h) Ramakrishna Mission, Kolkata (i) Mantralaya, Andhra Pradesh (j) Kashi Vishwanath, Banaras (k) Tulja Bhavani, Mumbai (l) Mahalakshmi, Mumbai and many more.....
Use our ATMs to pay your utility bills viz. Bangalore/Hubli/Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company, Karnataka and Chattisgarh State Electricity Board.
Use the ‘Mobile Registration' option on State Bank ATMs to:
Mobile Banking Registration
Register/Deregister your mobile banking application using our ATMs.
Inter-mobile Mobile Payment System
You can register for the IMPS service at all our ATMs. This service allows you to transfer money to any other person with a registered IMPS number instantly.
You can also create a Term Deposit using our ATMs. Just click the ‘TDR/STDR' option:
Minimum amount of Rs. 10,000/- (valid in singly owned accounts only)
For more information, contact:
Call our 24x7 helpline through Toll free 1800 425 3800 or 1800 11 2211 or Toll no. 080-26599990.
Mail at email@example.com
ATM Security Tips:
Get rid of ‘dangers' during ATM transactions…
12 Golden Rules to keep your ATM transactions safe and secure
Customers - Be Aware:
Do's and Dont's of ATM Transactions.
* Conduct your ATM transactions in complete privacy, never let anyone see you entering your Personal Identiﬁcation Number ( ATM Password)
* After completion of transaction ensure that welcome screen is displayed on ATM screen
* Ensure your current mobile number is registered with the bank so that you can get alerts for all your transactions
* Beware of suspicious movements of people around the ATM or strangers trying to engage you in conversation
* Do check if the card given to you by the merchant after completion of the transaction is your card
* Look for extra devices attached to the ATMs that looks suspicious
* Inform the bank if the ATM / Debit card is lost or stolen, immediately, report if any unauthorised transaction
* Check the transaction alert SMSs and bank statements regularly
* If cash is not dispensed and ATM does not display “cash out” please report to the Bank on the number mentioned in the Notice Board
* Immediately check your phone for SMS for debit amount.
* Do not write your PIN on the card, memorise your PIN number
* Do not take help from strangers or handover your card to anyone for using it
* Do not disclose your PIN to anyone, including bank employees and family members
* Do not allow the card to go out of your sight when you are making a payment
* Avoid speaking on the mobile phone while you are transacting